Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Monday, August 2, 2010

Crystal Meekins from South Florida


Dear Terry,
Thank all of you for doing such an amazing job on my tarpon. When my I saw it I was in shock. My Dad has had several different types of fish mounted by other taxidermists and mine by far looks the most realistic. I don't know how you make it so realistic but I will come visit and find out some day with my dad.
The day was almost over and we were about to go in from fishing all day when suddenly we got a bite. I could barely hold the rod as I'm struggling to reel it in. It took 45 min to reel that bad boy in. The best fish I ever caught. As we brought it in the boat it took two of us to get it in. My mom took photos of me and my dad struggling to hold it. Finally we revived and released the tarpon to fight another day. A release mount makes it all possibly.
I would just like to Thank everyone involved again for doing such a fantastic job!!
Sincerely,
Crystal Meekins


Please visit our website --> Gray Taxidermy

No comments:

Post a Comment