Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jeff F from Hillsboro, OR


Garret,

I wanted to let you know that I received my Dolphin and Skip Jack tuna mounts yesterday in perfect condition. The extra care you folks take in packaging and shipping with creditable shippers is awesome.

Also would like to thank everyone involved in the whole process from the ordering the mounts to the final delivery. The whole process was handled very professionally, no problems, no issue's and Gray's delivered.

I don't want to forget about the mounts themselves. I cant tell you how happy I am with the reproductions. The detail in the Mahi Mahi compared to the picture is as close as anyone could have come and both mounts are absolutely beautiful, proudly displayed in my trophy room.

all that said. Great experience dealing with Gray Taxidermy and please forward this message to all involved. I wish I could personally shake each of there hands so please accept this Thank You for a Job Well Done!

Thank You Gray Taxidermy and your Associates


Please visit our website --> Gray Taxidermy

No comments:

Post a Comment