Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Robert Olds from Cancun, Mexico



Hi Katie,
Just to let you know my mount arrived yesterday evening at my front door and it was in GREAT shape! When I opened the box I was VERY pleased and impressed at the exceptional quality of workmanship and attention to detail. The colors look great and it makes a nice addition to our Den and the other mounts I have displayed there. Since I didn't have a camera with me the day I caught it (and that will never happen again!) my wife wasn't able to see a picture of it, so she had to check on-line to see what a Queen Trigger looks like! She'd never seen a fish with so much color before because they don't have anything like that in her area of Ukraine. She's as pleased with it as I am, Thank You again and all the Staff at Gray for an exceptional job and a lasting memory!!!
I will certainly relay I had the work done by Gray when guests come to our home in the future and ask, as I know they will.

Robert Olds
Temecula, Calif.


Please visit our website at www.GrayTaxidermy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment