Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dr Lucas F G from Vacaville, CA


To whom it may concern,
I just received my 99" Sailfish that I caught off the coast of Cabo San Lucas and I just wanted to write and email saying how satisfied I am with your amazing work!!!! I was not sure what to expect as I waited for the three months due to so many complaints when you "Google" Gray Taxidermy. It seems that so many people thought your work was too slow and costs were too high with a lot of hidden fees, etc. Now, after receiving my fish, I do not know what all of those complaints are talking about as I feel your pricing was perfect, every piece of information was mailed to me in an appropriate amount of time, I was forewarned of any additional charges and the work is exquisite. I guess in the taxidermy business it is hard to make everyone happy, but this is an email from one happy customer who will be using your services for the rest of my life!!! Thank you for my beautiful piece of art work that will remind me of that gorgeous day in Mexico for as long as I live.
Best regards,
Dr. Lucas F. G


Please visit our website --> Gray Taxidermy

No comments:

Post a Comment