Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Monday, August 2, 2010

Manuel Baldonado from Edgewood, NM


I just wanted to drop a THANK YOU for all the work and correspondence your company did for me and my "trophy" sailfish.

I must tell you that when I was in Mexico on this fishing trip I was rather hesitant about the process (i.e. down payment for mounting, etc.) and what I was getting myself into and whether or not I would ever see a fish. But I was very relieved after working with the group you have contracted down in Cancun ~ they were extremely informative and knowledgeable and very polite.

Once I returned to the states and your company began contacting me and keeping me updated on the progress of the mounting - I have to say: I am very impressed. I will recommend your company for this type of taxidermy.

You have an outstanding organization. My sailfish is beautiful! I smile each time I look at it. All of my friends and family are amazed at how it turned out.

Thank you again. I will be certain to contact you with my "trophy" marlin catch next year!

Manuel Baldonado


Please visit our website --> Gray Taxidermy

No comments:

Post a Comment