Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Monday, August 2, 2010

Judge Chuck Wall from Polson, MT


Just wanted to thank you for the excellent job on my first Marlin ' a 400 pound Black I caught off Cairnes, Australia last October. You were recommended to me by Ray Rosher, Captain of the Miss Britt out of Miami, who is to my understanding the finest Sailfish captain in the States, if not the world. He captained the boat, the Sea Baby IV, owned by Rod Mathieson, for the last few days of my trip with my father Don Wall. Our captain Peter Wright, arguably the finest Black Marlin captain in the world, had to travel to Florida to be inducted into the IGFA Hall of Fame halfway through our trip, so he asked Ray to help us finalize our adventure. I must say it was an excellent trip, and I recommend the Sea Baby IV to anyone who plans to fish Australia, as well as Ray Rosher for anyone who plans to fish Florida or other areas for Sails. He is a top-notch captain.

Upon my first contact with Gray Taxidermy, I was greeted with professionalism and enthusiasm. Terry kept in constant touch with me via email and telephone, and worked with me incessantly to get the mount exactly as I wanted it. I'm a pretty picky fellow, and the staff at Gray forwarded me photos of the fish in progress and got my input as to how I wanted the coloring and the striping. I was amazed at how accommodating you people were through the whole process.

My fish arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be more thrilled. It looks just like I remember it as it jumped ten feet off the back of the boat. I almost feel like I'm gonna get splashed when I stand close to it. I can't wait to get it on the wall for all my friends to see and to gaze upon for hours by myself.

Thank you very much for adding the finishing touch to a dream come true. I will definitely be recommending your services to anyone I meet that needs pelagic or other aquatic taxidermy. Y'all come out to Montana and visit me and my fish in its new home!!

Sincerely:

Judge Chuck Wall


Please visit our website --> Gray Taxidermy

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and i ended up being now peaceful that John managed to complete his inquiry through the precious recommendations he discovered out of your web page. It's not at all simplistic to just find yourself giving away procedures that people could have been selling. So we see we have got the blog owner to give thanks to for that. The entire explanations you have made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you assist to create - it's got many overwhelming, and it is letting our son in addition to our family reason why the theme is enjoyable, and that's pretty mandatory. Many thanks for all! fish mounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my very first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the a lot of comments on your articles, I guess I'm not alone having all of the leisure here! Maintain the superb work.fish replicas

    ReplyDelete