Gray Taxidermy - Continuing to perfect the Art of Mounting Fish

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tim Furthofer from Avon, OH


I want to thank-you for the realistic Atlantic Sailfish reproduction your company preformed for me. I was fishing in the Florida Key's in February 2010 when I caught the 84" Sailfish. We took measurements and took photos before we released it. I'm a very avid fisherman and bow hunter and have numerous mounts of fish and deer. I have to say that your reproduction shows the Best detail and natural look of all of them. Thank you to you and your quality staff. I enjoyed our conversations on the phone. It also is nice to know that the sailfish I caught is still alive and offering battles to future anglers.

Best regards,
Tim Furthofer
Avon, Ohio


Please visit our website --> Gray Taxidermy

No comments:

Post a Comment